Spell Capital Mezzanine named “SBIC of the Year” by the U.S. Small Business Administration
While 2020 brought no shortage of challenges, we were grateful to be honored by SBA as the 2020 SBIC of the Year among a field of 300 licensed SBIC funds representing nearly $30 billion of capital under management. This was due in large part to the support of our distinguished partners, colleagues, and friends, whom we greatly appreciate. Thank you!
- 2020 was a busy and successful year with 10 new platforms closed, 5 follow-on investments closed, and 4 successful realizations.
- Spell Capital Mezzanine has significant capital available and is actively seeking new investment opportunities.
We’ve Expanded Our Team:
- Ryan McKinney – Senior Managing Director with over 25 years of experience in mezzanine and commercial banking.
- Paul Meyering – Senior Managing Director with over 30 years of experience in mezzanine, private equity, investment banking, and commercial banking.
- Ann Fugleberg – Vice President with over 15 years of experience in mezzanine and commercial banking.
Spell Capital Mezzanine provides subordinated debt and non-control equity to businesses in a variety of industries across the United States. We finance leveraged acquisitions backed by lower middle-market private equity sponsors, management and family driven ownership transitions, add-on acquisitions, recapitalizations and growth initiatives. For more information regarding Spell Capital Mezzanine, please visit our website at www.spellcapitalmezz.com or contact Mark McDonald, Senior Managing Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.